fredag 29 december 2017

Charlie the Choo-Choo


 I serien om det mörka tornet så hittar Jake en bok i en bokhandel i New York. Boken heter  Charlie the Choo-Choo och är skriven av Beryl Evans. Han läser hela boken och den är beskriven i detalj (se De Öde landen, den tredje boken i serien).

Det finns en blurb på framsidan av boken:
If I were ever to write a children's book, it would be just like this! STEPHEN KING

Nu  är det Stephen King skrivit den under pseudonymen Beryl Evans. Det är genialt!

"Don't ask me silly questions, I won't play silly games. I'm just a simple choo-choo train, and I'll always be the same.
I only want to race along, beneath the bright blue sky, and be a happy choo-choo train, until the day I die." 

Betyg:
1 2 3 4 5

Och baksidan är ocskå underbar:

"Fans of Stephen King's The Dark Tower will definitely want this picture book about a train engine and his devoted engineer. Engineer Bob has a secret: His train engine, Charlie the Choo-Choo, is alive...and also his best friend. From celebrated author Beryl Evans and illustrator Ned Dameron comes a story about friendship, loyalty, and hard work." 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar